
This is my latest package from some friends back home. Thanks Pat and Linda!!!

So recently my roommate and I have been fight a war on bugs. It could be because we are living in a really old building. It could be that we have 1inch gaps under all of our doors that lead to the outside. Or perhaps it is because we have a 3 inch diameter hole in the wall where the phone line comes into the building (they didn't know where to put it so they just hit the wall with hammer until a piece broke off. they installed the line there). Whatever the reason, we have bugs. The infestation started with an army of ants. Strangely enough we couldn't figure out where they were coming from or where they were going; they were just everywhere. As we were fighting a losing battle with the little pesties, the cockroaches showed up. Nasty. I hate roaches. My roommate and I decided to head across town to a home furnishings store with imported insecticides (the local ones were not working). Here is our new collection of anti-pest product. We used them all yesterday, hopefully by tomorrow we will be pest free!


1 comment:
I hear you about the ants!!! they just don't make trails over there do they? haha :)
Post a Comment