Sunday, February 22, 2009

A few random pictures from the week...

OK, so I am trying to become a better blogger...ok, mostly I am trying to update my blog on a semi-regular basis. The thing is, I have no idea what to blog about! If anyone has any ideas, let me know! Leave a comment or email me. Here are some of the pictures I took this week. The days were mostly foggy/overcast so I tried some night shots. Not much going on this week, I will try to take more pictures for next week's blog.

The convience store across the street



Sunset over the city



View from a friend's terrace


Moon and satellite dishes. People love TV here and almost everyone has a satellite dish. My friends think I am weird for not having one (I don't watch TV)....even people living in the slums have tvs and satellite dishes.

No comments: