Monday, January 17, 2011

so i guess I should start blogging again...

I am told by several friends that I should start blogging again. The only problem is I have nothing to write about. If you have suggestions, email me or leave a comment. so for my fist post in a year, here are a few pictures i have taken over the past few months.

Sunset on the NMSU campus. I really missed these sunsets while overseas


A coworker, a student and I decided to cover our boss's office in post-it notes....


Random hiking pictures
My Subaru up in the organ mountains

La Cueva trail


I have been Geocaching a lot recently. here are some of my finds:
Geocaching with my parents

My parents on the trail

I am my father's daughter. I promise we were not trying to pose

Film canister on A mountain

Food canister in the Organ Mountains

Cache in dripping springs

My Birthday cake from my coworkers. At the time, I was the youngest person on staff by two months
No blog is complete without a food picture. here is a braised pork chop with black beans and mango salsa. I really love that I can get pork and black beans in the states anytime I want!

No comments: